First, set your vehicle
Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug XP103Shop All Autolite
Our best spark plug! Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, the Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs feature an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and patented platinum sidewire technology to provide better overall durability and a more focused ignition for enhanced ignitability and performance. Features double iridium-enhanced alloy technology center electrode for improved durability and wear resistance.
- OE equivalent design is engineered for every engine
- Designed for better overall durability with virtually no gap erosion
- 0.6 mm finewire design improves ignitability
- Patented V-trimmed platinum sidewire technology resists we
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?