First, set your vehicle
Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug XP5143Shop All Autolite
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite platinum spark plugs provide a center wire platinum firing tip which provides reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires, better performance and increased durability. Consider upgrading to Autolite double platinum or iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance. Autolite is an official NASCAR performance partner.
- OE equivalent design is engineered for every engine
- Designed for better overall durability with virtually no gap erosion
- 0.6 mm finewire design improves ignitability
- Patented V-trimmed platinum sidewire technology resists we
Advice and How-To's
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?
- What are Bad Spark Plug Symptoms?