First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug XP5143Shop All Autolite
Part # XP5143
SKU # 417871
Price Not Available
Center Electrode Tip Material
Ground Electrode Core Material
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite platinum spark plugs provide a center wire platinum firing tip which provides reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires, better performance and increased durability. Consider upgrading to Autolite double platinum or iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance. Autolite is an official NASCAR performance partner.
- OE equivalent design is engineered for every engine
- Designed for better overall durability with virtually no gap erosion
- 0.6 mm finewire design improves ignitability
- Patented V-trimmed platinum sidewire technology resists we
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?