First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug XP5863Shop All Autolite
Part # XP5863
SKU # 454838
Price Not Available
Ground Electrode Quantity
Ground Electrode Tip Design
Our best spark plug! Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, the Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs feature an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and patented platinum sidewire technology to provide better overall durability and a more focused ignition for enhanced ignitability and performance. Features double iridium-enhanced alloy technology center electrode for improved durability and wear resistance.
- OE equivalent design is engineered for every engine
- Designed for better overall durability with virtually no gap erosion
- 0.6 mm finewire design improves ignitability
- Patented V-trimmed platinum sidewire technology resists we
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?