First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plug 9621Shop All Bosch
Part # 9621
SKU # 417844
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Iridium - Double
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
Bosch OE Fine Wire Double Iridium. All iridium plugs are NOT created equal. Give your customers the only one engineered for both high performance and long life. The ultra fine wire design and laser welded, tapered ground electrode deliver the ultimate in ignitability and high performance. The iridium-alloy center electrode firing pin and laser welded ground electrode with iridium alloy inlay help it to go the distance.
- Double Iridium electrodes – iridium firing pin and iridium ground electrode inlay offer higher performance and 4 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- OE Fine Wire design requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite
- 360 degree continuous laser welding increases durability for increased life
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Pre-gapped and nickel plated threads allow for quick installation without adjusting the gap or applying anti-seize
- Tapered ground electrode allows for better ignition throughout the life of the spark plug
- 7 year customer satisfaction guarantee (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
- 1 year Technician Warranty (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?