First, set your vehicle
Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plug 96305Shop All Bosch
Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. Bosch Double Iridium Pin-to-Pin technology features 2 iridium-alloy electrodes – an iridium-alloy firing pin and iridium-alloy pin laser-welded onto the ground electrode. This design offers higher performance by allowing more efficient flame-kernel growth and up to 4 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- Double Iridium electrodes – iridium-alloy firing pin and an iridium-alloy pin laser-welded onto the ground electrode offer higher performance and up to 4 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- OE Fine Wire design requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite
- 360 degree continuous laser welding increases durability for increased life
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?