First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Double Iridium Spark Plug 9683Shop All Bosch
Part # 9683
SKU # 847048
Price Not Available
Iridium - Double
Ground Electrode Quantity
Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. Bosch Double Iridium Pin-to-Pin technology features 2 iridium-alloy electrodes – an iridium-alloy firing pin and iridium-alloy pin laser-welded onto the ground electrode. This design offers higher performance by allowing more efficient flame-kernel growth and up to 4 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- Double Iridium electrodes – iridium-alloy firing pin and an iridium-alloy pin laser-welded onto the ground electrode offer higher performance and up to 4 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- OE Fine Wire design requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite
- 360 degree continuous laser welding increases durability for increased life
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?