First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plug 8105Shop All Bosch
Part # 8105
SKU # 459865
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Platinum - Double
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. Bosch utilizes a platinum firing pin on the center electrode and platinum inlay in the ground electrode. This design reduces gap erosion, increases durability and performance life while meeting Original Equipment specifications for double platinum spark plugs.
- Platinum on the center electrode firing pin and laser welded platinum inlay ground electrode provide 3 times longer life than conventional copper spark plugs
- OE Fine Wire design requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite
- 360 degree continuous laser welding increases durability for increased life
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Pre-gapped and nickel plated threads allow for quick installation without adjusting the gap or applying anti-seize
- 5 year customer satisfaction guarantee (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
- 1 year Technician Warranty (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?