First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Nickel-Yttrium and Copper and Platinum
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Platinum - Double
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
Bosch OE Fine Wire Double Platinum: Bosch Double Platinum spark plugs utilize a platinum tip on both the center and ground electrodes to reduce gap erosion, increase durability and performance life, while meeting Original Equipment specifications for double platinum spark plugs.
- Platinum on the center electrode pin and laser welded platinum inlay ground electrode provide three times longer life than conventional copper spark plugs
- OE Fine Wire design requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite
- 360 degree continuous laser welding increases durability for increased life
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Pre-gapped and nickel plated threads allow for quick installation without adjusting the gap or applying anti-seize
- 5 year customer satisfaction guarantee (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
- 1 year Technician Warranty (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?