First, Add Your Vehicle
Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plug FR7HPP33+Shop All Bosch
Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. Bosch utilizes a platinum firing pin on the center electrode and platinum inlay in the ground electrode. This design reduces gap erosion, increases durability and performance life while meeting Original Equipment specifications for double platinum spark plugs.
- Platinum on the center electrode firing pin and laser welded platinum inlay ground electrode provide 3 times longer life than conventional copper spark plugs
- OE Fine Wire design requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite
- 360 degree continuous laser welding increases durability for increased life
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Pre-gapped and nickel plated threads allow for quick installation without adjusting the gap or applying anti-seize
- 5 year customer satisfaction guarantee (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
- 1 year Technician Warranty (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
Advice and How-To's
- How to clean a spark plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug