First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Iridium Spark Plug 9723Shop All Bosch
Part # 9723
SKU # 775963
Price Not Available
Ground Electrode Quantity
Ground Electrode Tip Design
Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. The ultra-fine wire iridium center electrode firing pin delivers best performance. Unlock the performance in your engine with Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs.
- Iridium center electrode firing pin provides exceptional ignitability
- 360 degree continuous laser welded center electrode provides unmatched resistance to thermal shock that can occur in today's high performance engines
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Nickel-plated rolled threads provide superior resistance to corrosion and do not require anti-seize - saving time
- Factory-set pre-gap ensures ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?