First, Add Your Vehicle
Bosch Iridium Spark Plug FR7NI33Shop All Bosch
BOSCH genuine OE: BOSCH specified Original Equipment replacement spark plug. Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- OE Fine Wire Iridium spark plug
- Nickel-plated rolled threads is used for complete anti-seize and corrosion protection
- Angled, ribbed insulator design prevents misfire due to flash-over
Advice and How-To's
- How to clean a spark plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug