First, set your vehicle
Bosch Iridium Spark Plug HR7MII30TShop All Bosch
Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. The ultra-fine wire iridium center electrode pin delivers best performance. Unlock the performance in your engine with Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs.
- Iridium center electrode pin provides exceptional ignitability
- 360 degree continuous laser welded center electrode provides unmatched resistance to thermal shock that can occur in today's high performance engines
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Nickel-plated rolled threads provide superior resistance to corrosion and do not require anti-seize - saving time
- Factory-set pre-gap ensures ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?