First, set your vehicle
Bosch Platinum Spark Plug 6704Shop All Bosch
Bosch OE Fine Wire Platinum Spark Plugs deliver improved ignitability and fuel efficiency. The fine wire design with a platinum firing pin on the center electrode and tapered ground electrode are an economical upgrade from conventional copper core spark plugs. Engineered to meet or exceed Original Equipment specifications for platinum spark plugs.
- OE Fine Wire design with Platinum firing pin on the center electrode requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite and up to 2 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- Pre-gapped and nickel plated threads allow for quick installation without adjusting the gap or applying anti-seize
- Tapered ground electrode allows for better ignition throughout the life of the spark plug
- 4 year customer satisfaction guarantee (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
- 1 year Technician Warranty (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?