First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Platinum Spark Plug 6708Shop All Bosch
Part # 6708
SKU # 417799
Price Not Available
Ground Electrode Quantity
Bosch OE Fine Wire Platinum Spark Plugs deliver improved ignitability and fuel efficiency. The fine wire design with a platinum firing pin on the center electrode and tapered ground electrode are an economical upgrade from conventional copper core spark plugs. Engineered to meet or exceed Original Equipment specifications for platinum spark plugs.
- OE Fine Wire design with Platinum firing pin on the center electrode requires up to 24% less voltage to ignite and up to 2 times longer life compared to standard copper spark plugs
- Pre-gapped and nickel plated threads allow for quick installation without adjusting the gap or applying anti-seize
- Tapered ground electrode allows for better ignition throughout the life of the spark plug
- 4 year customer satisfaction guarantee (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
- 1 year Technician Warranty (visit www.boschautoparts.com/sparkplugs for details)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?