First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Platinum Spark Plug 6743Shop All Bosch
Part # 6743
SKU # 847033
Price Not Available
Center Electrode Tip Material
Ground Electrode Core Material
Center Electrode Core Material
The best of the Bosch Platinum Series, with the most platinum, delivers maximum engine power for a longer performance life.
- Revolutionary surface air gap firing technology featuring multiple spark paths that delivers the longest, most powerful spark for ultimate engine performance
- Four yttrium enhanced ground electrodes provides optimum access to the air/fuel mixture for the most efficient combustion, plus the yttrium alloy ground electrodes reduce gap wear and oxidation for extended performance life
- Electrode gap is factory set which never requires adjustment and ensures ease of installation
- More platinum vs. Bosch Platinum Plus for smoother acceleration, top fuel economy and maximum engine power
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?