First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Bosch Super Plus Copper Spark Plug FGR5NQE04Shop All Bosch
Part # FGR5NQE04
SKU # 847026
Price Not Available
Center Electrode Tip Material
Ground Electrode Core Material
Center Electrode Core Material
Nickel-Yttrium and Copper
Bosch conventional nickel-copper spark plugs, with a heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode, are a longer lasting copper core spark plug.
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Nickel-plated rolled threads provide superior resistance to corrosion and do not require anti-seize - saving time
- Heavy-duty yttrium enhanced nickel-copper center electrode ensures superior reliability and durability for up to 50% longer performance life vs. standard copper plugs
- Angled, ribbed insulator design prevents misfire due to flash-over
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?