First, set your vehicle
Bosch Super Plus Copper Spark Plug ZGR6STE2Shop All Bosch
BOSCH genuine OE: BOSCH specified Original Equipment replacement spark plug. Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- OE copper spark plug with three ground electrodes
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Nickel-plated rolled threads is used for complete anti-seize and corrosion protection
- Angled, ribbed insulator design prevents misfire due to flash-over
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?