First, set your vehicle
Champion Copper Spark Plug 308Shop All Champion
Dependable performance. This Champion spark plug features a copper core electrode that provides increased conductivity and heat control for good overall wear.
- Patented SAC-9 semiconductor resistor for maximum EMI & RFI suppression
- Built to ISO and SAE standards for proven performance
- Copper Plus - Dependable Performance.
- Patented TinTac and ULTRASEAL coated shell for maximum corrosion resistance
- Copper core center electrode allows for accurate control of heat range for longer life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?