First, Add Your Vehicle
Champion Iridium Spark Plug 9407Shop All Champion
Champion Iridium - the ultimate element. This spark plug's fine-wire iridium center and platinum ground electrodes provide the sharpest spark focus for maximum performance.
- V-trimmed ground electrode promotes sharper spark focus
- Maintains stable operating temperature under all engine loads
- Heat-Active alloy allows electrodes to reach optimal temperature quickly
- Champion Iridium - Maximum Performance. Premium Spark Plug
- Iridium center electrode delivers maximum life
- Fine-wire center electrode and V-trimmed for greater ignitability
Advice and How-To's
- How to clean a spark plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug