First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Platinum - Double
Manufactured to OEM quality standards.
- OE style double platinum, long life 11 mm platinum center electrode paired with a platinum chip on the ground electrode
- Platinum’s higher melting point means superior resistance to erosion and corrosion
- Sustained performance over plug life
- Long life spark plugs manufactured to OEM service interval specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?