First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Denso Iridium Spark Plug 3417Shop All DENSO
Part # 3417
SKU # 533115
Price Not Available
Electrical Terminal Type
Center Electrode Tip Material
Ground Electrode Core Material
Manufactured to OEM quality standards.
- DENSO patented optimized iridium-rhodium alloy formula: highest concentration of iridium vs competitors for greater durability
- Extra long life spark plugs manufactured to OEM service interval specifications
- OE style iridium with iridium alloy center electrode (90% Ir) & platinum ground strap
- DENSO patented 360 degree laser welding process: ensuring exceptional quality bond and structural strength with the iridium center electrode
Advice and How-To's
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work