First, set your vehicle
Denso Iridium TT Spark Plug 4708Shop All DENSO
Durability of an OE style plug combined with power & torque of high performance.
- 0.4 mm iridium center electrode: world's smallest diameter that maximizes firing potential
- DENSO patented optimized iridium-rhodium alloy formula: highest concentration of iridium vs. competitors for greater durability
- 0.7 mm needle tip ground electrode: promotes higher spark energy and less heat quenching
- DENSO patented 360 degree laser welding process: ensuring exceptional quality bond and structural strength with the iridium center electrode
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?