First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
Durability of an OE style plug combined with power & torque of high performance.
- 0.4 mm iridium center electrode: worlds smallest diameter that maximizes firing potential
- DENSO patented optimized iridium-rhodium alloy formula: highest concentration of iridium vs. competitors for greater durability
- 0.7 mm needle tip ground electrode: promotes higher spark energy and less heat quenching
- DENSO patented 360 degree laser welding process: ensuring exceptional quality bond and structural strength with the iridium center electrode
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?