First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Denso TT Iridium Spark Plug 4714Shop All DENSO
Part # 4714
SKU # 181871
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 8-11
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
Durability of an OE style plug combined with power & torque of high performance.
- 0.4 mm iridium center electrode: worlds smallest diameter that maximizes firing potential
- DENSO patented optimized iridium-rhodium alloy formula: highest concentration of iridium vs. competitors for greater durability
- 0.7 mm needle tip ground electrode: promotes higher spark energy and less heat quenching
- DENSO patented 360 degree laser welding process: ensuring exceptional quality bond and structural strength with the iridium center electrode
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?