First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Denso TT Platinum Spark Plug 4501Shop All DENSO
Part # 4501
SKU # 181920
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 7-8
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
Twin-tip design enables faster flame propagation for more complete combustion.
- Twin-tip technology with 11 mm platinum center electrode and 11 mm titanium enhanced ground electrode
- Improve fuel economy, better acceleration and faster starts than all other single platinum plugs
- Purified alumina powder insulator provides exceptional dielectric strength and thermal conductivity, allowing the material to stand up to extreme stress
- Copper-glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal; maintains proper heat and excludes hot combustion gases
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?