First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
Twin-tip design enables faster flame propagation for more complete combustion.
- Twin-tip technology with 11 mm platinum center electrode and 11 mm titanium enhanced ground electrode
- Improve fuel economy, better acceleration and faster starts than all other single platinum plugs
- Purified alumina powder insulator provides exceptional dielectric strength and thermal conductivity, allowing the material to stand up to extreme stress
- Copper-glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal; maintains proper heat and excludes hot combustion gases
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?