First, set your vehicle
Denso TT Platinum Spark Plug 4513Shop All DENSO
Twin-tip design enables faster flame propagation for more complete combustion.
- Twin-tip technology with 11 mm platinum center electrode and 11 mm titanium enhanced ground electrode
- Improve fuel economy, better acceleration and faster starts than all other single platinum plugs
- Purified alumina powder insulator provides exceptional dielectric strength and thermal conductivity, allowing the material to stand up to extreme stress
- Copper-glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal; maintains proper heat and excludes hot combustion gases
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?