First, set your vehicle
Motorcraft Copper Spark Plug SP-436-AShop All Motorcraft
Motorcraft original equipment spark plugs are designed, engineered and recommended by Ford Motor Company. Motorcraft spark plugs are available to fit most automotive and many specialty applications.
- Nickel plated shell for corrosion resistance and improved appearance.
- Same part that was installed when the vehicle rolled-off the assembly line.
- Designed to deliver quick starts, enhanced fuel economy and smooth acceleration with 60,000 to 100,000 mile service interval.
- Proprietary platinum pad on the side wire electrode with iridium enhanced center electrode.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?