First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Motorcraft Copper Spark Plug SP-445-AXShop All Motorcraft
Part # SP-445-AX
SKU # 289181
Price Not Available
Center Electrode Tip Material
Center Electrode Core Material
Motorcraft original equipment spark plugs are designed, engineered and recommended by Ford Motor Company. Motorcraft spark plugs are available to fit most automotive and many specialty applications.
- Nickel plated shell for corrosion resistance and improved appearance.
- Same part that was installed when the vehicle rolled-off the assembly line.
- Designed to deliver quick starts, enhanced fuel economy and smooth acceleration with 60,000 to 100,000 mile service interval.
- Platinum pad on both electrodes with proprietary platinum pad on the side wire electrode.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?