First, set your vehicle
Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plug SP-405-XShop All Motorcraft
Tested to Ford specifications for performance and emission standards.
- Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together which assures full required voltage at spark gap that protects against misfires.
- Nickel plated shell for corrosion resistance and improved appearance.
- Same part that was installed when the vehicle rolled-off the assembly line.
- Designed to deliver quick starts, enhanced fuel economy and smooth acceleration with 60,000 to 100,000 mile service interval.
Advice and How-To's
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?
- What are Bad Spark Plug Symptoms?