First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plug SP-433XShop All Motorcraft
Part # SP-433X
SKU # 464936
Price Not Available
Center Electrode Tip Material
Ground Electrode Core Material
Tested to Ford specifications for performance and emission standards.
- Nickel plated shell for corrosion resistance and improved appearance.
- Designed to deliver quick starts, enhanced fuel economy and smooth acceleration with 100,000 mile service interval.`
- Same part that was installed when the vehicle rolled-off the assembly line.
- Proprietary platinum pad on the side wire electrode with iridium enhanced center electrode.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?