First, Add Your Vehicle
NGK GP Platinum Spark Plug 5017Shop All NGK
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs are the best single platinum plug at an economical price. G-Power plugs have a fine wire platinum center electrode that provides excellent performance and fuel efficiency. | The NGK G-power Platinum plug has a trapezoidal cut ground electrode that offers increased durability over the conventional nickel plug and improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions, faster starts and quicker acceleration. | Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. For better performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX plug. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK RUTHENIUM HX plug.
Advice and How-To's
- Spring car care checklist
- How to clean a spark plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work