First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs are the best single platinum spark plugs at an economical price. G-Power plugs feature a fine wire platinum center electrode and a trapezoidal cut ground electrode that offers increased durability, improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions, faster starts and quicker acceleration over conventional nickel spark plugs. An excellent upgrade for vehicles which used nickel alloy spark plugs originally. For better performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX plug. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK RUTHENIUM HX plug.
- NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs are the best single platinum plug at an economical price.
- G-Power plugs have a fine wire platinum center electrode that provides excellent performance and fuel efficiency.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?