First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK GP Platinum Spark Plug 95830Shop All NGK
Part # 95830
SKU # 41281
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 4
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK G-Power Platinum spark plugs are the best single platinum plug at an economical price.
- G-Power plugs have a fine wire platinum center electrode that provides excellent performance and fuel efficiency.
- The NGK G-power Platinum plug has a trapezoidal cut ground electrode that offers increased durability over the conventional nickel plug and improved fuel efficiency, lower emissions, faster starts and quicker acceleration.
- Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. For better performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX plug. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK RUTHENIUM HX plug
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?