First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug 2314Shop All NGK
Part # 2314
SKU # 941344
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are specifically designed for the performance enthusiast.
- Iridium IX provides outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability.
- NGK Iridium IX plugs offer extreme ignitibility and exceptional anti-fouling. Tapered cut ground electrode provides improved starting, idling and throttle response.
- The Iridium fine wire center electrode's durability is six times harder than platinum. Iridium alloys extremely high melting point is perfect for today's engines.
- For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK RUTHENIUM HX plug.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?