First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
The NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug is a premium quality spark plug designed to provide exceptional performance and longevity for your engine. This spark plug features a fine-wire iridium center electrode that offers superior durability and a longer lifespan than traditional spark plugs. The iridium center electrode ensures reliable spark performance and consistent engine operation, even in extreme conditions. The NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug is designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. It is suitable for a wide range of vehicles, making it an excellent choice for daily drivers and performance vehicles. The spark plug features a tapered cut ground electrode that improves fuel efficiency and reduces emissions. The tapered design also helps to prevent misfires, ensuring smooth and efficient engine operation.In addition to its superior performance and durability, the NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug also offers several additional benefits, including improved throttle response, increased horsepower, and torque, and a smoother and more consistent engine idle. The spark plug is designed to be easy to install, with a tapered cut ground electrode that provides a secure, leak-free seal. Overall, the NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve the performance and longevity of your vehicle's engine.
- NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are specifically designed for the performance enthusiast
- Superior durability with iridium center electrode
- Improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions
- Prevents misfires for smooth engine operation
- Increased horsepower and torque
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?