First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are specifically designed for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX provides outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability. NGK Iridium IX plugs offer extreme ignitability and exceptional anti-fouling. Tapered cut ground electrode provides improved starting, idling and throttle response. The Iridium fine wire center electrode's durability is six times harder than platinum. Iridium alloy's extremely high melting point is perfect for today's engines. For even greater performance consider upgrading to an NGK Ruthenium HX plug.
- NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are specifically designed for the performance enthusiast.
- Iridium IX provides outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?