First, set your vehicle
NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug 94374Shop All NGK
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are specifically designed for the performance enthusiast.
- Iridium IX provides outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?