First, set your vehicle
NGK Laser Double Platinum Spark Plug 3587Shop All NGK
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs provide high ignitibility and longer service life compared to conventional nickel spark plugs. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug. | Laser Platinum plugs are tested to the highest standards to ensure quality and durability. Engineered specifically for OE applications. | Laser platinum plugs provide stable idling, superior anti-fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions. High-grade pure alumina ceramic and 98% pure copper core prevents spark plug from overheating and provides reliable starts.
Advice and How-To's
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?
- What are Bad Spark Plug Symptoms?