First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Laser Double Platinum Spark Plug 4288Shop All NGK
Part # 4288
SKU # 939596
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Platinum - Double
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs provide high ignitibility and longer service life compared to conventional nickel spark plugs. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug.
- Laser Platinum plugs are tested to the highest standards to ensure quality and durability. Engineered specifically for OE applications.
- Laser platinum plugs provide stable idling, superior anti-fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions. High-grade pure alumina ceramic and 98% pure copper core prevents spark plug from overheating and provides reliable starts.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?