First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs offer the best combination of performance and longevity. Engineered specifically for OE applications, Laser Iridium spark plugs are tested to the highest standards to ensure quality and durability. Iridium tipped center electrode provides durability six times harder than platinum. NGKs high grade pure alumina ceramic and 98 percent pure copper core prevents the spark plug from overheating while providing reliable starts. Most Laser Iridium spark plugs feature a platinum pad on the ground electrode for even wear in distributorless ignition systems.
- NGK Laser Iridium High Ignitability spark plugs are designed with the most advanced OE tip configurations to maximize service life and combustion efficiency resulting in a quicker throttle response, smoother idle and better cold starts.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?