First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plug 93819Shop All NGK
Part # 93819
SKU # 797723
Price Not Available
Electrical Terminal Type
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs offer the best combination of performance and longevity. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug.
- Laser Iridium plugs are tested to the highest standards to ensure quality and durability. Engineered specifically for OE applications.
- Iridium tipped center electrode provides durability six times harder than platinum. NGK’s high-grade pure alumina ceramic and 98% pure copper core prevents the spark plug from overheating while providing reliable starts.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?