First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plug 94702Shop All NGK
Part # 94702
SKU # 941030
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
NGK Laser Iridium High Ignitability spark plugs offer the best combination of performance and longevity. Engineered specifically for OE applications, Laser Iridium High Ignitability spark plugs are tested to the highest standards to ensure quality and durability. Iridium tipped center electrode provides durability six times harder than platinum. NGKs high grade pure alumina ceramic and 98 percent pure copper core prevents the spark plug from overheating while providing reliable starts. Laser Iridium High Ignitability spark plugs feature raised platinum pad or platinum fine wire tip on the ground electrode for even wear in distributorless ignition systems and improved spark performance.
- NGK Laser Iridium spark plugs offer the best combination of performance and longevity. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug.
- Laser Iridium plugs are tested to the highest standards to ensure quality and durability. Engineered specifically for OE applications.
- Iridium tipped center electrode provides durability six times harder than platinum. NGK’s high-grade pure alumina ceramic and 98% pure copper core prevents the spark plug from overheating while providing reliable starts.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?