First, Add Your Vehicle
NGK Ruthenium HX Spark Plug 96358Shop All NGK
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Ruthenium HX spark plugs are the best in class plug on the market for today’s modern vehicles. NGK's patented Ruthenium technology offers the highest performance and life expectancy of any Aftermarket spark plug line. | Created from advanced OE technology as a high ignitability plug. RUTHENIUM HX spark plugs come with patented specialized OEM DFE and PSPE tip designs to meet the demands of modern engines. | NGK RUTHENIUM HX spark plugs provide unparalleled durability and a more complete fuel burn resulting in a quicker throttle response, smoother idle and better cold starts. Trivalent metal plating eliminates need for anti-seize.
Advice and How-To's
- How to clean a spark plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug