First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Ruthenium HX Spark Plug 97292Shop All NGK
Part # 97292
SKU # 1009741
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
NGK Ruthenium HX High Ignitability spark plugs are the best in class plug for todays modern vehicles. Patented Ruthenium technology offers the most advance tip technology and delivers the highest performance and life expectancy. Created from advanced OE technology as a high ignitability plug; Ruthenium HX spark plugs come with patented, specialized OEM DFE and PSPE tip designs. NGK Ruthenium HX High Ignitability spark plugs provide a more complete fuel burn resulting in a quicker throttle response, smoother idle and better cold starts. Ruthenium center electrode provides industry leading durability.
- HIGH IGNITABILITY PROJECTED SQUARE PLATINUM ELECTRODE DESIGN: Combines 0.6 millimeter ruthenium center with a unique cut-back PSPE ground electrode
- RUTHENIUM ALLOY CENTER ELECTRODE: NGK's patented ruthenium technology produces maximum performance, ignitability & durability at high temperatures
- PSPE DESIGN: Projected square platinum electrode shape of the ground electrode provides the best ignitability and service life for high heat engines
- SOLID COPPER CORE: 98% pure copper core offers superior heat dissipation, conductivity and ultra wide heat ranges
- TRIVALENT METAL PLATING: Delivers superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties, ensuring ease of installation and removal
- RECOMMENDED USAGE: Modern vehicles using OE PSPE type spark plugs or for those seeking an aftermarket plug with the latest OE technology
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?