First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK Standard Copper Spark Plug 7133Shop All NGK
Part # 7133
SKU # 500338
Price Not Available
Electrical Terminal Type
Center Electrode Tip Material
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK Standard spark plugs are proven technology that offer reliable performance. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug. NGK Standard plugs are treated with corrosion-resistant plating to ensure ease of installation and removal. | NGK Standard plugs are an OE cornerstone that have provided decades of reliable performance. Engineered specifically for OE applications. | The solid Copper Core offers superior heat dissipation, conductivity and broad heat range. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug.
Advice and How-To's
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work