First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK V Power Copper Spark Plug 2238Shop All NGK
Part # 2238
SKU # 441295
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 4
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Electrical Terminal Type
NGK V-Power spark plugs offer reliable performance and improved ignitability over standard nickel plugs. Engineered specifically for OE applications, the special V-cut nickel alloy center electrode and concave ground electrode of NGK's V-Power spark plug increases ignitability providing quicker starts and smoother idle. NGK's legendary high grade alumina silicate ceramic creates a stronger insulator for optimal dielectric performance. Trivalent metal plating ensures superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties.
- NGK V-Power spark plugs offer reliable performance and improved ignitability over standard nickel plugs.
- Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug.
- The special V-cut center electrode and concave ground electrode of NGK's V-Power spark plug increases ignitibility. Engineered specifically for OE applications.
- NGK V-Power spark plugs are tested to the highest OE standards. Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize.
- For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?