First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
NGK V Power Copper Spark Plug 2262Shop All NGK
Part # 2262
SKU # 516217
Price Not Available
Electrical Terminal Type
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.
- NGK V-Power spark plugs offer reliable performance and improved ignitability over standard nickel plugs. Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug. | The special V-cut center electrode and concave ground electrode of NGK's V-Power spark plug increases ignitibility. Engineered specifically for OE applications. | NGK V-Power spark plugs are tested to the highest OE standards. Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug.
Popular Searches:sp578 spark plugngk bpr5hsngk 92924ngk 93482zr6sii3320
Advice and How-To's
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work