Turbo Shields solve the problem of extreme underhood heat, stops heat damage of painted or carbon fiber hoods and helps turbos spool faster. Custom fit Titanium Turbo Shields™ provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag and serve as a superior heat barrier. Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800°F and 2500°F radiant heat. Allowing more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood radiant heat resulting in a boost in horsepower! Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat. We have added a true riveted anchor along with added seam protection to accommodate the higher horsepower levels of heat.
- Riveted anchors incorporated to secure shield
- Custom fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
- Double reinforced seams inside & outside
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?