First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Valve Cover Gasket URO-012443Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-012443
SKU # 1036616
Price Not Available
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Creates a reliable airtight oil seal between valve cover and cylinder head
- Valve cover gasket should be replaced whenever the valve cover is removed and reinstalled
- Replacement of old hardened and cracked OE seal instantly remedies troublesome engine oil and vacuum leaks
- Manufactured to OE gasket durometer and thickness using high-quality materials for maximum lifespan
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Honda Accord Valve Cover Gasket
- Honda Civic Valve Cover Gasket
- Ford F150 Valve Cover Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Valve Cover Gasket
- Toyota Camry Valve Cover Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Valve Cover Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Valve Cover Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Valve Cover Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Valve Cover Gasket
- Ford Focus Valve Cover Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?